Purpose of Use of Personal Information
- We respect the privacy of individuals and strive to protect personal information in our possession by complying with laws, regulations, other norms, and internal rules concerning personal information.
- The purpose of use of personal information shall be within our business, and we shall acquire, use, and provide personal information in a fair and appropriate manner to the extent necessary to achieve such purpose.
- We will appropriately manage personal information in our possession to keep it accurate and up-to-date to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of its use.
Provision of Information to Third Parties
We will not disclose, provide, or transfer your personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
- when disclosure is required by law.
- when we deem it necessary to protect the rights, interests, reputation, or credibility of our company, other customers, or other third parties.
- when the customer has given prior authorization for the disclosure of his/her personal information.
Disclosure and Correction of Personal Information
We will respond appropriately to requests for disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc., as well as complaints and inquiries from the individual regarding personal information in our possession.
Management of Personal Information
We take the utmost care in handling our customers’ personal information and manage it with appropriate security measures. We also strive to avoid risks such as leakage, loss, falsification, and unauthorized external access to information.
This website uses Google Analytics, a website access analysis service provided by Google LLC. These cookies enable Google Analytics to analyze how our website is viewed and to improve our website. These cookies do not collect any personally identifiable information. We will protect and manage this information appropriately and will not disclose it to third parties.